Returns & Exchange
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We hope you love your Luna Atelier order, however if you are unhappy with your product(s) they can be returned or exchanged provided it adheres to the guidelines in our Returns & Exchange Policy below.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
- Products are to be returned unworn, unlaundered and packaged as per the original order with all tags attached, folded and wrapped in the original tissue paper and inside the Luna Atelier gift box.
- All items are to be returned in the original cardboard outer carton which protects the gift box, if this is not possible then an alternative cardboard outer carton may be used.
- We must be notified of your intent to return within 14 days of receiving your order for authorisation of an exchange or refund. The return parcel must then be received by our warehouse within 14 days of authorisation being granted.
- We do not refund shipping costs, duties and taxes incurred. We do not cover the cost of returns or exchanges to be sent back to us, with the exception of faulty goods.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on bespoke or sale/discounted items (unless defective).
- Your return must include the Luna Atelier Returns & Exchange Card completed in the return package so we can quickly and efficiently identify the return.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted without a Return Authorisation Number (RAN)
- We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not adhere to the Luna Atelier Returns Policy and Procedure
To return your order, for either an exchange or refund, please follow the procedure outlined below, ensuring your return meets our Returns Policy & terms:
- Contact Luna Atelier customer service email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order for authorisation. Please specify your order number & item/s to be returned, nominating a request for either an exchange or refund detailing your reason.
- Approved returns will receive a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) to include on your returns card. Note; the Returns & Exchange Card is on the back of our thank you note sent with your order.
- Please fill in the Returns & Exchange Card and return the item/s to the address specified below & on the card. Goods must be received by our warehouse within 14 days of authorisation being granted.
Note: We recommend that goods are sent via registered post as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit.
Luna Atelier Pty Ltd
194 Underwood Street
Paddington NSW 2027
- Luna Atelier will review the return and if eligible, your refund or exchange will be processed.
Note: Please allow up to 1-2 weeks of our warehouse receiving your product/s for refunds and exchanges to be processed.
Returns outside of this period are at the discretion of Luna Atelier and we reserve the right to deny unauthorised returns that do not meet or follow our returns policy and procedures.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your returned item has been approved for a refund, the refund will be processed via the original payment method only (unless a Gift Card is requested) and all refunds are processed in the original currency of the order ($AUD). Any conversion loss will not be covered in the refund process. Gift cards for returns/exchanges will be valid for up to 12 months from the date of return and are for a one time use only. We do not refund shipping costs, duties and taxes incurred. We do not cover the cost of returns or exchanges to be sent back to us, with the exception of faulty goods. We will not process refunds or returns that are lost or damaged via return delivery to Luna Atelier. Please allow a minimum of two billing cycles for the credit adjustment to appear on your credit card statement. Please allow up to 1-2 weeks of our warehouse receiving your product/s for refunds to be processed.
Items can only be exchanged for a different size or colour in the same style. All exchanges are subject to item availability. We cannot guarantee item availability but will make every possible attempt to secure the exchange item. The customer is responsible for shipping costs back to Luna Atelier, but will not be required to cover shipping costs of the new item (only applicable for local shipping). Please adhere to the Returns Procedure when returning your item for exchange.
Sale items, items purchased during a promotion (using a discount code of any type) and bespoke items that have undergone personalisation are final sale and are not eligible to be returned for a refund or exchange (unless deemed faulty).
We apologise for any inconvenience a faulty product may cause and will refund or replace at our discretion for any items deemed faulty. Please note products that are damaged as a result of wear and tear or have been damaged during washing if our wash instructions have not been followed are not considered to be faulty. We will replace a faulty item if a replacement is in stock and available. If we cannot offer you a replacement a Gift Card or refund to the original payment method will be granted including shipping costs incurred at the time of sale. If you wish to be sent a replacement please identify this on your Returns & Exchange Card. Please adhere to the Returns Procedure when returning your item.
To cancel your order, please email us email@example.com as soon as possible and we will action this providing the order has not yet been shipped or been embroidered (for bespoke items).
All prices are advertised and set in Australian dollars (AUD). Alternative currencies can be viewed by changing the region in the top corner of this website. Currency views are offered in USD, GBP, EUR (set by XE). All payments are billed in AUD and include GST, currency conversions are set using the most current exchange rate set by your bank and any further charges in relation to this will be made by your bank.
We offer the following payment options: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, EWAY, Paypal, Paypal Express & AfterPay
The item availability is listed in the product page. All colours and sizes available will be shown and available to add to the shopping bag. If an item is unavailable it will be identified with a “Sold Out” stamp or will be removed from the website completely if discontinued. For more information on this products arrival please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer complementary gift wrapping. All of our products are carefully packaged, folded and placed in fine tissue paper, sealed in a gift box and protected in transit by a sturdy outer carton. Our beautifully presented package makes for a gorgeous pre-wrapped gift.